Turkey is a delicious and versatile source of protein -- and it's not just for Thanksgiving anymore! Statistics show that more and more people are appreciating turkey as a delicious meal or snack year-round. Learn more about turkey and its nutritional values with these resources!
- National Turkey Federation - Turkey Nutrition
- Turkey Nutrition Labels
- "How Turkey Stacks Up Against Other Proteins"
- Household USDA Food Fact Sheet - Turkey Breast
- Household USDA Food Fact Sheet - Roast, Frozen Turkey
- National Turkey Federation Culinary Curriculum Module
Below you'll find a selection of turkey recipes for many occasions. Each recipe is printable in 3" x 5" recipe card format! (They may initially appear small on your computer screen -- zoom in for best on-line viewing.)